Sunday, February 17, 2013

Been a while - Loads to update about

Hey everyone.... Sorry it's been a while


But as you most know we (Neil and myself) have Instragrams @LilacBleeds @Bearcameron


So before Christmas, it was my birthday and Neil got me this:
This is Lilac She is a Gem collection teddy and of course is my favourtie colour. Neil brought her from ebay.... so she is rehomed, one down thing is she didn't come with her pin but Neil got it for Valentines Day this year... 
 This Cola which I got for Neil for Christmas.. This is another one rehomed from ebay. Neil love polar bears.
 This is Mintalious I won this on ebay for myself too this is my favourite flavour of ice-cream and it's mint choc chip. 
 This is Neil's main pressie for Christmas which is Paddington Bear. He has the theme tune in his paw and Neil wanted him to wear bottoms too.
 This is my main Christmas pressie this is Sheba she is a lovely Leopard. She roars too
  this is Lilac playing the sims 3


So this week Neil and myself went to BABW and just got a load of clothes. So here is my side of clothes




Thanks for looking :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment