Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lazy Day ... Wicked Evening

Hello again, I hope all of your read are doing fine.

I thought I was having a lazy day with Neil Because he had done two shift on the Saturday, so I did not bugging him to do anything. We got up late, sat around play COD and surfing the internet until late afternoon. Then he turn around to me and say "Are you up for a fun evening?". I'm like YEA. I ask what he has plan, He say tea with his mum and dad and then we might go and see Gemma. I was thinking, this sound great. So I ask will I see Kayla, he said maybe!

On my way to Neil's Mum's  House




So we got to Neil's Mum's house, and me being me was thinking we will have a quiet dinner with just his mum and dad, but his two other brothers turn up. So this is like cool, I have now meet all of Neil's family. I sit quiet wait for dinner to be over so we can be on our way to see Gemma and Kayla!

With dinner over with Neil say good by to the family and we take the little drive to Gemma's House

The big question is
Kayla coming????

At Neil'sMum's House


Yes she was coming out of Gemma's House with her :)


We go for a little drive to the pub, and then McDonalds.

Then Gemma suggest going over to Neil's house for the rest of the evening. He say yes so loud that you could of heard it a million miles away. I also like the suggestion :)

Me and Kayla holding hands!


Finely we get back to Neil's house. Me and Kayla holding hands, while Neil and Gemma play The Sims 3, so Gemma can get her Sims fix. I ask Neil to ask Gemma to see if it it okay for them to stay the night. But Gemma answered no because she has a busy morning planned. Both me and Neil feel a bit sad but can understand. Neil drives Gemma and Kayla back home, so he can get his good night


Me and Kayla holding hands on Neil's bed Me and Kayla making out :)






Thank to all of our readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment