Monday, January 30, 2012

What a Sunday

Hello all readers!!!!



Gemma went off to see her Grandad in a Nursing Home, He seems to loving it there but is moaning about things... 
The lovely home does really lovely food well I have been told by Gemma as she is scared to show her Grandad me because he is soo old fashion its unbelievable. So I was left to watch Pride and Prejudice which is one of her favourite films and she loves that book too. 

Gemma came home and said we will be seeing Neil and Camarel which I started to jump up and down because I have missed Camarel loads. So me and Gemma took this photo of us together and I really love this photo of us too. I think Gemma looks beautiful in the photo too. Which Neil said when he realised she was wearing make-up for once.





Neil arrived at Gemma's house and Gemma picked me up and we walked out and Neil was standing outside the car to give Gemma a hug and a kiss. He didn't realise she was wearing make-up until almost to the place for a drink!
But Neil placed me into the car with Camarel and tried to make us hold hands, which we loved. 
After a while having a drink we went off for food and then they decided to go back to Neil's house which was good because we got to spend more time with Camarel. We got to Neil's and Gemma played The Sims 3 because she misses it soo much. And in that time Gemma made a home and new family and the house was amazing.


Gemma and Neil kept hugging and kiss all the time, and Camarel kept pulling me on top of himself and this is what happened.... Picture to the right.
We had the radio on and we got to see Neil's and Camarel's Fishes and tank, but he has the most amazing lava lamp which is purple an pink I think but if I am wrong I am sure Gemma or Neil will update this to make sure its right...

Neil was going to keep me over night as Gemma couldn't stay the night but then Gemma quickly grab me, and took me home :) but before we went home Camarel wanted a hug and kiss before we went and this is the final picture of the evening...




Thanks for Reading.
Love Kayla


No comments:

Post a Comment