Sunday, March 25, 2012

Get some Clothes

Hello everyone,

Sorry it has been a while.  Not been up to much until last Friday (23/03/12).  This is main due to Neil my owner working to much.


So it started last Thursday, Neil came home like any other day. Apart from he had a big smile on has face. He can and start to rush about doing things, like feed the fish and tiding up. Then he start packing a bag. I think to myself okay he is going out for the night and stay away for the night, cool I'll have the big bed to myself. He final finishes rushing about and get ready to go. Pick up the bag and walk out. Then a minute later walk back in and picks me up.





YES!!!!! Time for an adventure.


We went for a little drive and turn up at Gemma and Kayla house. Thinking cool get spend a night with Gemma Kayla which is always nice.


It Friday!!. It has been nice having the night with Gemma and Kayla. We get up early so I think that everyone is going to work as normal. After everyone one get wash I notice that Neil has not repack his bag. So cool getting the day with the two best girl in the world.


After sitting around for a little while, All the humans get ready to go out. But hold on we are going with. Yes!!! We all jump in the car and go for a long drive. We have going to Northampton Garden Centre, everyone has a nice time there having a drink and sandwich. Back in the car again for a very long drive.


This time we have turn at the MK centre. Oh I wonder what we are doing here. Neil and Gemma go off  hopping leaving us with Gemma mum which we have a nice time with.


Neil and Gemma, come back with present from me and Kayla. This make me can't wait to get home to see what they are. But the we make more stop at the harvester and have lunch and back to the garden centre to pick more thing. Then Tesco for more shopping.


After that long day I can't wait to see what we have got.


Final see what it is.


So clothes! I got boxers, socks , shoes, jeans and a top. Now I'm a

dress bear . Also a Pawsport, so I can go travelling.

So Pictures :)



My outfit Me in my boxers and socks
All dressed Pawsport



As always thank you for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment