Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bank Holiday Shopping Without Me.....

What a day it was Monday... Shame Camarel and I didn't go with Gemma and Neil to Build-a-Bear :(
But we got new stuff as from Camarel's post you can see what he got....


I am loving my new clothes and love my owner much more now.... I saw Camarel last night and it was great to him again, hopefully Gemma and Neil remember us next time they go out. Just want to hang out with Camarel more because I am jealous that Gemma and Neil see each other all the time... At least Gemma is hanging out with me more.

We watched Twilight yesterday which was great, after all I have read the book and loved it. Its what Gemma and I have in common.

So here is what I got:



the new farmers things go this and Gemma got one too
Me in my new outfit
Hello Kitty top

Dressing gown
new sandles

Thanks for reading, hope you will pop back for more as hopefully weather will much better than this horrible rain and Gemma and Neil will take us out more... Have a great day and take care

No comments:

Post a Comment