Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I have the force!!!

Hello everyone, sorry it has been a while. So what been going on in my life.

The first big thing is that me and Neil have moved house and town. We are now life in Neil's home town of Corby. This was a busy time with move so we did not get much time together. But we are getting nicely settling in. But we still have no internet, Neil tell me we will get in time.


To celebrate moving, Gemma and Neil went out on Bank holiday Monday to Kayla and I home town of Leicester, bit upsetting as they did not take me nor Kayla. Did tell Neil off when he got home but forgave him after see what he had brought home.

Some new clothes!

Me in my new hoodie Still me in my hoodie but all done up
This is my coolest out fit that I have but missing a lightsaber. But maybe Neil will get me one soon.
Me as a Jedia


As always thank you for reading my blog and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment